The website administrator is Katarzyna Cur. Contact with the administrator is possible at the e-mail address email@example.com
a) Administrator – Katarzyna Cur
b) Website – website available at http://curka.pl/
c) User – any entity that uses the Website.
§2 Personal data
- The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the contact form available on the Website.
- The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the contact form (ie e-mail address, subject and content of the message) are processed in order to make contact. The data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR solely for the purpose of preparing and sending a reply.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take the action for which the contact form is intended.
- The administrator does not disclose the data provided to him to any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The User has the following rights:
a) the right to request access to personal data concerning the data subject, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
b) the right to object to the processing,
c) the right to transfer data,
d) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
e) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Website.
- The Administrator informs the User that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs for this purpose or by using the appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
§4 Server logs
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
Last modified 04/12/2021